James Arthur Ray - REDEMPTION
Share and Win Contest Rules
The Share and Win Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the USA and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are over the age of majority excluding employees of Harmonic Wealth Inc and James Arthur Ray (herein referred to as "Contest Sponsor"), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
- Contest Period starts at 9:00am on April 1, 2017 and continues until midnight on October 1, 2017 the "Contest Closing Date". No purchase necessary. All times are Eastern Times. The contest period is subject to change. The Contest Closing Date may be extended, but will never be shortened.
- TO ENTER the Contest Go to the Contest Page (http://redemption.jamesray.com") to complete an entry form as instructed on or before the Contest Closing Date. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsor.
- PRIZE - Participants are eligible to win an autographed copy of Redemption - The Price Of Leadership
(See terms below*).
- DRAW - A random draw by a representative of the Contest Sponsor or the independent judging agency from all eligible entries received will be made at approximately 9:30am on October 2, 2017 for the grand prize at James Arthur Ray. Selected entrant will be contacted by email at the email address indicated on his/her entry.
- If the selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) business days following the first attempt of contact, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- The price of flight will not exceed the vaue of $700USD. Hotel and travel costs are not included; only flight to L.A., dinner and a signed book cost will be covered.
- To be declared a winner, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question administrated by email or by phone; and may need to return a signed Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. Contest judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
- By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- Communications will be entered into with selected entrants and at the discretion of the contest organizers.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor.
- By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the "Releasees") and James Arthur Ray from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize.
- This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Contest Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the contest server machine(s).
*Further Prize terms and conditions:
- The prize must be accepted as awarded.